Home Forums General Conventions and Shows PAW 2015 February 7th and 8th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thought I would post a reminder about the Plymouth Association of Wargamers annual show, held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th of February 2015.  Just over 4 weeks away.  Here is the link,

http://www.paw2015.co.uk/

Not sure if this part should go in the trade section?

I will be doing a trade stand under the banner of “Willz War-game Loft” (I am empting out my loft) I have decied to sell anything I have not gamed with in the last 5 years.

Painted 28mm Napoleonic French cavalry, painted 28mm Medieval, painted 28mm Sci/fi, painted 20mm WW2 figures, tanks, vehicles terrain and buildings.  Painted 54mm Toy soldiers.  Unpainted 20mm, 28mm and 54mm plastic and metal figures, tanks and vehicles.

Prices start from as little as £1 for a painted plastic 20mm figure and reduce to £0.83p a figure if you buy 12 or more.

I will be there, but this year just on the Saturday, no Sunday for me this time.

Participant

I will see you there and anyone else who frequents this forum, come and have a chat.

Participant

Just one week until PAW 2015.

Participant

2 days until PAW 2015.

Alas I can’t make it, things have conspired against me!

Participant

That’s disappointing I was looking forward to a chat.

Participant

This time tomorrow I will be at PAW 2015, I was wondering if anyone who frequents this forum is going.

If you are give me a shout out or have a chat with me Saturday or Sunday at the show.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.