Home Forums Fantasy Horror Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten 2nd edition pdf?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Muerto
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve just bought the VUK pdf available from “Uncle Mike’s” website, and being two years after the 2nd edition Kickstarter fulfilled I had assumed my CAD$25 was buying 2nd edition pdf rather than the 1st.

To my slight annoyance, no.

I understood from reading the Kickstarter page that the 2nd edition print book was only available in that kickstarter, but the pdf is not mentioned that way. I know the gem of wisdom about when you assume, but really.

Does anyone here have a handle on the specifics of this situation?

Cheers.

Logain
    Participant

Not sure what changed in 2nd editions, but 1st plays great as is! We played lots of strange aeons 1st and 2nd, and VUK. Both great games.

Muerto
    Participant

Two new factions and an update to match Strange Aeons v2, as I understand it.

I have done what maybe I should have done first and contacted the vendor. I’ll report any reply.

Muerto
    Participant

More than two weeks with no reply to my enquiry. I also found a thread from mid-2019 on LAF with exactly the same issue which went unanswered. Given it was on the sub-forum that is ostensibly moderated by the vendor himself, I’d say he walked away from the wheel some time ago.

Caveat emptor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.