Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming First proper fight in the Hurricane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well, I survived my first day of combat.

Tally was 1 confirmed victory, 1 damaged and 2 Hurricanes totaled.

The second day starts of with a bang. Our first proper fight, bombers be the two engine or stuka, will give some defensive fire. But now we’ll go against someone who will actively try and shoot us down.

The Me110s has that back gunner taking pot shots at us. But at the front they also have  big nasty 20mm and they are willing to use them.

I survive my meeting,  my Hurricane got some holes, but I land her safely and even get my second victory.

Sadly same can’t be said for our squadron.  12 planes took off. 7 got shot down…

Participant

Oh man, that last 110 almost had you!  Amazing that your roll was so perfectly timed when you didn’t even know he was there.  Really could have been a 20mm right in the keester!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Yeah, usually I have bad luck, this time I had good luck. Watching the recording I can see as 8 finish the roll and the 110 in front of me hits the water. I see lots of bullets hitting the water. When I played I assumed that was my own bullets splashing down. But was actually from the 110 behind me who I was completely unaware of before and after.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.