Home Forums WWII Hail Of Fire at Williamsburg Muster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, first post on TWW 🙂 cool to see there’s another place to waste time everyday other than TMP! I’m cheesesailor77 over there and I’m working on simple fast play WWII rules called Hail Of Fire. I was thrilled to be able to run some games at Williamsburg muster last weekend and did a little write up! Enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions!

LINK

Feel free to reply there or here. Thanks again to everyone who came and said hi!

*More pics at the link

Richmond, VA. Let's play!

Participant

Nice looking set up Brandon 🙂

I’d like to see more but your link doesn’t seem to work though

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”

Participant

Thanks Panda! Looks like Editor Mike corrected my mistake and the link is visible.

Richmond, VA. Let's play!

Participant

Welcome to the forum Retroboom, thanks for posting, your link is now working ok.  Lovely photo’s, nice figures, vehicles and terrain.  The lack of trees did not seem to detract from the fun you all appeared to be having.  If you forget your trees again nip out side and get some twigs, that’s what I use for trunks of my trees.

I have played some excellent WW2 games without any trees and I have put to much vegetation, trees, hedges, bocage out and in the end we have spent the whole game fighting the terrain and nor each other.  Your table looked very good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.