Home Forums General General The Companies You Buy From

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Do they sell terrain/scenery and figures? – Do you buy both of these things from them?
    Do they make them and cast them in house?
    Do they re-sell other peoples stuff?
    Some of the above, all of the above, mind your own business and be quiet?

Do they sell terrain/scenery and figures?

Some do, some don’t.

Do you buy both of these things from them?

Yes.

Do they make them and cast them in house?

Some do, some don’t.

Do they re-sell other peoples stuff?

Some do, some don’t.

None of these things affect my choices as to who I buy from and who I don’t. I just want to get hold of good miniatures and good terrain/scenery pieces, and I don’t care where from, or who cast them, or whether they’re coming straight from the source or not, as long as the quality’s good.

I don’t really treat miniatures and terrain/scenery as separate categories of product when I’m going over a webstore for items to add to my shopping cart. If I want it, I want it.

Participant

I try to make most of my purchases from the local stores where I game.  Most of the stores do not stock the mini’s I want, though, so I do order online.  Mostly from Old Glory.  I am planning a purchase from Eureka (the Amazon line).  I also like buying painted mini’s, either at flea markets, or online from ebay and such.

My terrain purchases are just about complete, although I pick up an interested piece if it catches my eye.

I do try to buy from smaller, not publicly traded companies.

Participant

What Rhoderic said, more or less.

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Participant

I tend to buy stuff direct from the manufacturer where possible. Most scenery and other odd bits and bobs I get at shows.

Participant

Mostly 1 and 2, occasionally 3, it just depends who does the stuff i like!

Interest include 6mm WW2, 6mm SciFi, 30mm Old West, DropFleet, Warlords Exterminate and others!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.