Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Wallmoden force

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant
    1. The force is together for first and probably only time, my Russian German forces are on my Russian side.

The order is missing 1 R-G infantry battalion having only 6 of 7. And my KGL Hussars are the 1st not the 3rd. But all the other little units are present. Cossacks are another missing group, around 5 regiments. I certainly could cover that but not with dedicated units.

These and still a few odd units are usually put together in my battles as a corp. Nice little army.

Participant

>>These and still a few odd units are usually put together in my battles as a corp. Nice little army.

Yeah nice Skip- saves the rest of us doing them [joke!].
    Have two friends who have dissimilar quantities- one in 15mm locally with entire force, who will only use them as a body, consequently few games played; another in UK who has a small portion + cossacks in 28mm, and because they ‘look’ Russian, get used that way too!

They seem to have been a hard-as* bunch trying to outdo their Russian leaders/ paymasters, so I pity any French who get in their way!

cheers dave

Participant

Skip…

What size are these? 15mm?

Thank you.

Please visit my OSR products for sale at
    www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/17194/Punkrabbitt-Publishing

Participant

Skip… What size are these? 15mm?

On his behalf- yes, based on previous posts.

dave

Participant

Yes 15mm.

Of these, many have yet to “See the Elephant ” , mostly cavalry being last finished. But favorite for some bizarre reason is the Anhalt Dessau battalion.  They held for a good while in my day 2 Gettysburg game defending the approach to Devils Den.

Participant

https://i.postimg.cc/x1S1qfNM/20231027-095241.jpg

WWhile they were out thought they might as well have a intermural battle, the Bavarians joined the Russian side and Allies picked up other homeless units.

Senerio was the Bavarians were camped near the Baltic coast, 4 ships loaded with supplies came in with severe storm damage ( should fix them back up to their 40 year ago age). Wallmoden had to destroy the ships.

While the possibility of Wallmoden’s British rocket batter to fire them, turned out Kielmansegge Feldjaegers got the privilege.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.