Home Forums General Trading Post Wanted: Old Heritage Lord of the Rings Riders of Rohan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I don’t know if this is allowed on TWW, but if not, I trust Mike will delete it.

I am looking to finish out a unit of cavalry.  I am using the Old Heritage Riders of Rohan figures with lances from the 1970s animated version of the Lord of the Rings.  I only need about four or six of them.

Please let me know if anyone has a couple they would like to get rid of.

Buck

P.S.  I will be at Salute running a Wars of Ozz participation game for those in the UK.  That would be a good time for a hostage exchange to save some postage.

Keymaster

If it’s gaming related it’s cool.

Participant

I think I have a few of them in my lead mountain. I’ll check when I get home tonight and let you know tomorrow. Unfortunately, there’s no chance of a meet-up at Salute though as I live in Canada…

Participant

Unfortunately, there’s no chance of a meet-up at Salute though as I live in Canada…

Well, I live in the US.  Postage from Canada to the US isn’t too bad.  I just happen to be at the same venue as Salute for work the week leading up to the convention, so I am going to stay an extra day to attend the convention.

Participant

I’m very jealous – have a great time at Salute! Yes, the postage shouldn’t be too bad – I’ll let you know what I have tomorrow.

Participant

Morning Buck,

Turns out I have a fair number of those old Rohan figures – 17, all told. In addition to 2 with bows, 2 with swords and 7 with lances, I also have 2with pennants, 2 with flags and character models of Théoden and Eomer. I have no use for them so they are yours if you want them.

Participant

Please contact me at [email protected] to coordinate price and shipping. Thanks very much!

Participant

Will do!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.