Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Correct date for BBB Bash Day is 19 MAY, not March

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

In my post yesterday about BBB Bash Day, I got the date wrong – that should be 19 MAY, not March. Really sorry for that rather fundamental error. Details here.

Participant

Chris,

Respectfully, since you are a multiple ‘publisher’ across sites, may I make a couple of suggestions..? I logged in just to do this reply, as my modelling or research hasn’t gone anywhere lately to interest ppl.

1- Correct by EDIT  the original post ‘Subject’ line- easily done and doesn’t require more posts!

2- Reduce the verbiage of Subjects- many places offer limited screen footprint for it (and yes I am guilty of same..)

regards
    davew

Participant

Dave, you are quite right, thank you. It’s not possible everywhere and I overlooked the Edit button here. Acted on now. Thanks for the tip re editing.

Re verbose headings – in general I agree – for this event announcement I thought best to include full details so people could immediately rule it out if wrong day or wrong country for them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.